Friday, October 10, 2008

Science Fair Fun





I love Love Love Science Fair 'Season'!!! I am so excited my children finally get to do science projects for school. And thankfully my children love it as much as I do. The day before yesterday, we spent the day searching for different bodies of water. Lexie's project is to test the different amounts of salt content from different bodies of water. It took us a little over 5 hours to accomplish our task of gathering jars of water but it went well. I thought they would complain about all the driving but they really enjoyed it. First we went to the Pineview Reservoir that gets its water from the Ogden river, Shanghai creek, Goodale creek, Wheeler creek, Smith creek, Spring creek, Wolf creek, and Elk creek for certain. There are a few other possibilities that drop into the Reservoir but I'm not certain. It was so beautiful there. It was kind of a rocky beach so the girls took full advantage and did some rock throwing. We only spent about 20 minutes at each spot but it was fun nonetheless.

No comments: