Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Missionary Daughter!!


So I just had to share this amazing story. Lexie is a rock in my life. She has always had a strong testimony of the gospel. She has never been afraid to share her testimony with her friends and I wanted to share this story with you.


In October, she became friends with a sweet girl named Myah. and since then, they have had many sleep overs and fun times together. Myah's family was just starting to come back to church when we met them and Lexie decided to help Myah in understanding the gospel and the joy it would bring by inviting Myah to church activities.

One of my very favorites was a Temple open house they went to in February and also to Activity Days. I really feel like Lexie planted seeds in Myah's heart and I'm so proud of both of them for the choices they made.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Lexie. My eldest daughter has been setting an example of missionary work for us as well.

April Greener said...

Lexie,

I am so proud of you! You are a wonderful missionary! Myah is lucky to have you as a friend. Keep up the good work, I need lessons from you! :)